The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
-Tony-

Stakes for your B signs

for the frugal at heart, I have a tip for you....

Do you think the price of steaks for your bandit signs is high. Well how about $.36 each.....interested? Are you willing to put a little effort into it?

here goes.

go to Home Depot they have concrete mesh for concrete block walls it is 6 inch wide by 10 feet @ $1.08ea you can get 3 per piece. it only works with the vertically fluted signs. after cutting up 30 of these things I recommend not to get the hand held Bolt cutters ($11.00) get the lager ones if you plan on doing allot of signs....my palms are bruised (hey, hey, hey MC out of the gutter). I also heard you can do three or for at a time with the big ones.....

Here's another idea...for bandit signs,that is.

I have 18" X 24" signs. Bought 50 stakes. They were 36" long and found them just the right length and size. Tried nails on them but the signs were loose and some fell off the stakes so I used electrical wire nails (shaped like a 'U') and found those to work very well.

Sign in to follow this