The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
megabucks41

Craigslist is it a Dead Source

[Well there seems to always be a problem with the list either they flag your post or you can't send e-mails or your post are never placed and they just sit in the back. Now I use to think that is was all being done by Craigslist but I found out that there is software out there being sold that will flag all the ads you want flaged on the list. So now you have wasted all the time placing post for nothing...

Well the answer is to market in other ways on the list, and one of these way is via e-mails. Now for those of us that no the list well you know that they have to side on the real estate side of the FSBO one for real esate agents and the other for FSBO. Now what you are about to see will work on any part of the list you want and any city or country so keep an open mind as to what to do.

Next watch this video so that you can see how easy it is to get FSBO or FRBO to send you their emails with out you having to extract them...

Now it doesn't matter which you pick they can both help you out here what to do..

WTF??? :ninja:

Well ... craigslist is not dead. I've gotten a lot of calls from both buyers and sellers over the past three days.

The second link you posted is broken. The third one works well. This program can work well when you use it as a web address on craigslist.com.

I'm not sure the $97 is worth it because there are other programs/software out there that do the same for less.

Andrew

Well ... craigslist is not dead. I've gotten a lot of calls from both buyers and sellers over the past three days.

The second link you posted is broken. The third one works well. This program can work well when you use it as a web address on craigslist.com.

I'm not sure the $97 is worth it because there are other programs/software out there that do the same for less.

Andrew

Have they found a way to prevent reposting, or am I doing something wrong? I deleted my post yesterday and I still cant get back on. anybody else experiencing the same thing?

Sign in to follow this