The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
aaronlender

Is your home or investment property in need of repair?

If you need capital to start, grow, or expand your business and you want to get it fast without risking your personal assets, taking on partners, or qualifying at a bank there is a way you can do it even in today's tough economy. I'm a direct private money lender for real estate and business expansion. I arrange private money loans, bridge loans and land loans for commercial properties, residential properties, apartment buildings, industrial properties, mixed use properties and more.

If you are looking for private money fast, my funding time averages two-four weeks, but in some cases can occur in as little as three days on private money loans. I'm a direct lender and also have private investors, which allows me the ability to fund loans that many others cannot. The term length is determined because of the tough economy with fixed rate of 6%.

As a direct private money lender also seeking great entrepreneurial spirit, I'm interested in equity partner deal, cash flow and profitable return investment opportunity.

Link me up on my email for more inquiry with aaronlending at Live

Thanks!

If you need capital to start, grow, or expand your business and you want to get it fast without risking your personal assets, taking on partners, or qualifying at a bank there is a way you can do it even in today's tough economy. I'm a direct private money lender for real estate and business expansion. I arrange private money loans, bridge loans and land loans for commercial properties, residential properties, apartment buildings, industrial properties, mixed use properties and more.

If you are looking for private money fast, my funding time averages two-four weeks, but in some cases can occur in as little as three days on private money loans. I'm a direct lender and also have private investors, which allows me the ability to fund loans that many others cannot. The term length is determined because of the tough economy with fixed rate of 6%.

As a direct private money lender also seeking great entrepreneurial spirit, I'm interested in equity partner deal, cash flow and profitable return investment opportunity.

Link me up on my email for more inquiry with aaronlending at Live

Thanks!

Was ju8st wondering has any one had any deallings with this person ?

If so could you post so we all know good bad

I haven't. And I will say about this member the same thing I say about anyone on here who is soliciting your business: buyer beware. Do your due diligence, obtain verifiable references, and keep your hand on your wallet.

I haven't. And I will say about this member the same thing I say about anyone on here who is soliciting your business: buyer beware. Do your due diligence, obtain verifiable references, and keep your hand on your wallet.

good advice

Iam just in well i do not know what that no one has had deallings with this person

Or they may have and they were not good and ashamed to speak up ?

We all need to know about the good /bad / ripoffs

good advice

Iam just in well i do not know what that no one has had deallings with this person

Or they may have and they were not good and ashamed to speak up ?

We all need to know about the good /bad / ripoffs

HEY i was wantting to know if any ones had deallings with this person ?

I have tryed to contact and get something done nothing has worked ourt as yet

Any one with information would be helpful