The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
satdog1

need short term hard money asap

I need a short term 500 K hard money loan secured by real estate asap

This would be for a person with bad credit ficos in the 500 s

As well would need to be a little to no doc deal as most of income is unprovable by paper

if some one were to do say like a JV this would be all right i am sure at this point

Just need theses funds in place /in hand /in account with in 30 days

Any help on this matter would be looked on most kindly contact at cbainc2008@live.com

I need a short term 500 K hard money loan secured by real estate asap

This would be for a person with bad credit ficos in the 500 s

As well would need to be a little to no doc deal as most of income is unprovable by paper

if some one were to do say like a JV this would be all right i am sure at this point

Just need theses funds in place /in hand /in account with in 30 days

Any help on this matter would be looked on most kindly contact at cbainc2008@live.com

OKAY THANK YOU all for your help

I have recived my asked fo loan from a company called ALL SERVICES MORTGAGES

It was super and yes it cost me a fee up front but it was only 500.00 and i got my loan and the terms were for 36 months with it amortized over 30 years at 6 %

And it was done and at my escrow company in days

They do not care about low ficos just that there is equity in the deal

If any one is looking for a loan for real estate with por or bad credit and looking to make there credit better i would say this is the place

They work on a referal deal so if you need and want this service then contact me

Sign in to follow this