The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AMG

Seasoning

AMG,

I believe that mlnusa, Meritage, LoanCity, and Finance America do not require seasoning. There are so many that we deal with that we actually have folders in the office with all kinds of lenders.

For example, there are folders with faxes from lenders who: 1) 90% LTV on BK - one day after discharge! 2) Credit scores below 500 3) 100% CLTV non-owner occupied up to four plex/units! 4) Yesterday, I talked to a lender that will finance one of my clients NO DOCS! That is: No income verification, NO asset verification, NO nuthin'! Only a credit score of 660 or better!

Seeing is believing! It is hard for me NOT to get anyone financing!

If you are needing financing, please feel free to contact me at 1-888-889-1640 ext 231 (US Funding Group, Inc.) Contact me anyways if you have any questions. I'm new at the mortgage business but will find the answers for you.

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Did u mean that the lenders u mentioned let u borrow 90% of appraised value, irrespective of what the purchase price was and when was it borrowed?

Can u please provide me with such a list? I am particularly looking in MS, GA and more.

Pritam

Hey Andrew!

It's us in Texas, Cruz or Brandon. So if we are looking to get our T/Bs qualified for a loan then we can go to you right? I am sure we will need a connection to help us qualify future T/Bs and working with a fellow Naked Investor would make it much more pleasant for us. Do you guys work with people in Texas?

We will keep you in mind when this scenario comes up.

Cruz or Brandon

I work with dozens of lenders that allow no seasoning refinances.

Any refi on a loan under 12 months requires a 650 or better mid score, and can only be rate/term, not cash out.

If you need assistance just contact me on here or send me an email.

Best wishes,

Michael Pine

Hello Cruz and Brandon,

Thank you for your inquiry. Sorry to get back with an answer so late.

As of now, there is only one lender I know of who will assist us with financing in Texas and they are zip code driven. You could email me the zip codes and I will inquire if they service that area.

The good news is that they are the guys with the 1.95% payment factor and do 80% LTV, 660 FICO, no credit score, no income verification. They also only do up to 95% on anything....purchase, refi, etc. But enough on that for now.

Best thing to do is email me the zip codes and I'll check. Then I'll reply.

I'm not familiar with lending laws in TX but I've heard that refinancing is a real pain in the butt there? Is that true? Perhaps you can fill me (us) in a little on TX financing glitches?

Ok, I'll await your reply. You can also email me at: andikeda@netscape.net

Take care and best wishes,

Sincerely,

Andrew

US Funding Group, Inc.

1-888-889-1640 ext 220

1-360-260-3272 Fax

Sign in to follow this