The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
esk456

Proposed Marketing Plan and Budget

I've alltogehter given up on emails and bandit signs. I have not done any cold calls. I might have to get back into the habit of doing these. I agree with Jonathan the robocalls are not effective. Im still in the eperimental phase in finding what works best. As for the other investors on board. When you guys talk about post its and postcards. I think for the season investor who actually buys houses this is a great plan. But for those who only focus on lease options your wasting your damn money.

I think for the season investor who actually buys houses this is a great plan. But for those who only focus on lease options your wasting your damn money.

I gotta agree with D Lee. I can understand spending money on marketing if you've tried all the free and cheap methods of marketing, but only as a last resort. If you've found something that actually works, then by all means keep on keeping on, but don't just throw money around because you think you're supposed to be spending money.

I look at marketing expenses like any other investment. What rate of return do you want? If I'm going to spend several thousand dollars for marketing, it had better be bringing in A LOT of profit.