The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
SouthWestHomeBuyer

Absolutely Awsome Board here!

Thank you Mr. C. for Emailing me again with your site address. :D I had looked at it before and bookmarked it but never really LOOKED AT IT. :( I have been on CREONLINE for years and it is a great site also, but I feel your board here has been a total inspiration for me to get off my a$$ and do something. The paralysis of annalysis i got from Creonline was frustrating to say the least. :angry: This small but knowlegeable board has willingly and openly shared their experiences with every one here. ;) The marketing section has been the most informative, with great ideas for me to use.

I have read Conti, have all of Bronchick's courses and documents, as well as the the oldies , Carlton Sheets and Dave Deldotto. I would like to get your course (especially i have not a clue as to the co-operative assignment) but at the moment i believe i need to spend some money on marketing. I recently moved to AZ ( a very hot RE market) to do business with a partner (a contracting business, but he ran out on me). I have family in NY and NC that are licensed RE agents and would love to be able to invest nationally with their help. SO maybe I could go home more often. ( my wife would like that). I would love to share with them your techniques. I feel this has been my defining moment as to which business i want to be in. No more turning tools for a living! It's good money and I may do it part time for cash flow , but I will now enter the REI arena with all i have.

Thanks to everyone for making this site very personal and family like. I like that!

You answer questions that usually go unchecked at the OTHER site. I will be visiting every day for my lessons and to keep my motivation high. Thanks again!

Mike S. AZ

www.SouthwestHomeBuyer.com

Wow! What can I say, except thank you for that from the heart praise. I genuinely feel a great sense of satisfaction when I hear that my efforts with this website and this board have connected with someone.

This small but knowlegeable board has willingly and openly shared their experiences with every one here.
That's the whole point, Mike. And, I don't consider this such a small board anymore, either. You'll see we're at about 300 members and over 3,000 posts now! And that's been in less than nine months of being online! Not a bad showing, considering some of the 400 lb. gorillas that are out there, (and, no, this time I am not talking about my mother in law :angry: ). So, keep spreading the word and let's all benefit from the continued growth and comraderie.
The marketing section has been the most informative, with great ideas for me to use.
I concur. Marketing is key, and we've been fortunate to have a number of especially saavy marketers among us who share some really innovative ideas.
I have read Conti, have all of Bronchick's courses and documents, as well as the the oldies , Carlton Sheets and Dave Deldotto. I would like to get your course (especially i have not a clue as to the co-operative assignment) but at the moment i believe i need to spend some money on marketing.
I know my peers in the education part of this business will kick me for this, but I don't think you need more reading, Mike. You do, however, need more doing. So, yeah, spend your hard earned money on marketing, and the gaps in your know how can be had here. If you were a complete novice in this business I'd say your money would be better spent on a good course or two, but that's not your situation, as you explain it.
Thanks to everyone for making this site very personal and family like. I like that!
Me, too!
You answer questions that usually go unchecked at the OTHER site.
Can you blame me? With two daughters and a wife with a big mouth, I can never get in a word at home :D .

Glad you joined us, Mike. By the way, have you registered for the teleconference on September 16th? You might find it very informative.

Mike, to register all you need to do is send me a quick email at admin@naked-investor.com, with your name and email address and I'll put you on the list. I will notify you of the phone in procedures and additional information as the date approaches.

What part of Arizona did you move to Mike? I use to live in south phoenix. I have a brand new grandson now in Glendale, Az and one in the oven due between dec and Jan of next year.

MichaelR :angry: