The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Andrew Ikeda

ATTENTION EVERYONE

Greetings Everyone:

It is with great regret and embarrasment that I need to make this posting.

Several people on this website have been inquiring as to the type of loans that US Funding can provide.

Last Friday I printed out an email and showed this to my partner/mentor and he told me that I would need to be licensed in the state in which the loan is done. I can personally do loans in Oregon and Washington.

My thinking was that I could find lenders who are licensed to do deals in other states and work with the lenders and investors but my mentor asked me why you investors would need me if this was the case? I couldnt answer. :D

Since reading "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" I've been really charged about real estate investing and anything to do with it or related to it.

I stuck my foot in my mouth and bit off more than I can chew and said things I cant deliver on. I'm new to the lending business but highly motivated. :angry:

Please accept my sincerest apologies for any misunderstanding and confusion. I honestly did not mean to 'string anyone on' to anything.

At this point I can maybe offer some advice and help shop for a lender for you? The best thing to do is to call your local mortgage brokers and see what they might have available. If you need some suggestions, I'll be happy to try to help.

One company that is nationwide is World Savings. They are the second largest S&L in the US. They can serve many areas and they advertise that they will finance investors with no limit as to the number of properties. They also have a 1.95% payment factor and four different payment plans that are eye-opening. However, I have found that their criteria(s) are rather strict. For one, they have their own appraisers and will only work with those appraisers figures/analysis.

If there is anything I can do for you, I will do my best to assist you.

Thanks again for your interest and understanding. To those whom I may have mislead, your forgiveness would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Andrew

No need for regrets or embarrasment, Andrew. You made a mistake, and you owned up to it. The issue has been clarified. Thank you for setting it straight.

Thanks Michael!!

Now I need to backtrack a little and re-word some things.

There is a possibility that we can do loans in some states and not in others depending what the licensing requirements are in each state. For example, we are free to do business with clients in Alaska but other states require that we must go through the lender licensed in the state to do business with clients.

Again, I'll be happy to work with anyone who is interested in obtaining financing but at this point in time, I just cant and don't want to make promises that I cant deliver on. I hope everyone understands this and where I'm coming from with this. Best thing is email me your concerns and I'll work on getting an answer..pure and simple.

In any case, I don't want to discourage anyone out there because I have seen with my own eyes some great lending programs out there. For example: there are 100% NO DOC loans. This means you can get 100% financing (closing costs not included) with no job, no assets and no income. Hard to believe but true. Some lenders only look at credit scores and nothing else.

Some look at date of discharge on a BK and not the credit score..there are just so many niche lenders that we work with and it is impossible to post it all here.

I hope this clarifies some of the past confusing issues some of you might have read from my previous posts.

Thanks again for your time and understanding. If I can be of assistance or help you get a loan please ask and I'll see what I can do.

Andrew