The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Doug Pretorius (ON)

Your Approach to Sellers

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can I change my vote. Officially I am not a Realtor as of 12:00pm EST. My broker assumed that I had a conflict of interest. Now I gotta find a new home or go in active.
Wow. That's out of left field. Were you expecting this? What triggered your Broker's displeasure?

My broker assumed that I had a conflict of interest.
They did not like my online marketing activities, I assume.

Am I the only one that finds this funny?

Not funny that you're being "let go" from the brokerage, Rex.

But funny that you're out doing what needs to be done and you're successful as a result, however

they don't need your services.

True, your personal investor activities are a conflict with their brokerage, but still... :rolleyes:

Can I change my vote. Officially I am not a Realtor as of 12:00pm EST. My broker assumed that I had a conflict of interest. Now I gotta find a new home or go in active.

Brokers suck Rex! That's why I didn't get my broker's license. Well, that, and California raised the state license fee to $300...

My broker assumed that I had a conflict of interest.
They did not like my online marketing activities, I assume.

Am I the only one that finds this funny?

Not funny that you're being "let go" from the brokerage, Rex.

But funny that you're out doing what needs to be done and you're successful as a result, however

they don't need your services.

True, your personal investor activities are a conflict with their brokerage, but still... :rolleyes:

Jason I did not feel that I was in conflict. I always approached a seller as investor or agent based on marketing activities and procurement of the transaction. But hey....now I can join my old ranks again.

You wear a lot of hats Jonathan, including a sombrero :rolleyes: you'll pull through. You have a lot in your bag of real estate techniques.

Yeah Steve, that is true. But I am more of being simple. I like creative real estate. It is going to be the life blood that is going to save the real estate investing industry. With banks failing, FDIC being out of money until 2012. People are going to look for safer alternatives to invest. I am working on a new Campaign to raise MORE private money. It is real easy to get 6-8% money these days. Just use the media.