The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
EQUITY NOTES

Marketing

Hehe, thanks for the plug, Jason. But you forgot to mention I'm also better looking than Jackson and my program includes instructions on becoming a babe magnet. :P

Hehe, thanks for the plug, Jason. But you forgot to mention I'm also better looking than Jackson and my program includes instructions on becoming a babe magnet. :P

OK, I feel cheated! Someone must have ripped that chapter out of my manual!!! :P

It's been a while since I been on this board... No wonder my ears have been burning for the last several weeks!

I have my virtual assistant send my emails and voice blasts. She probably sends 20 emails and 10-15 voice blasts a day. I probably get 3-5 phone calls back a day from sellers who like the Lease Purchase idea. In the last 4 weeks, I have gotten 12 new CA's that I am currently advertising. I have sold 2. I am actually falling behind on calling back the sellers.

Twelve CAs in a month is most impressive. Is that average for your business? How are you deciding between emailing and voice blasting a seller, and how many sellers per voice blast?