The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
shemi

HOUSE FOR SALE BY OWNER CHEAP! QUICK CASH DEAL!

HOUSE FOR SALE BY OWNER, SELLING CHEAP! FOR A QUICK CASH DEAL!!!

If you want a great deal on a house, here it is !

This is a quick sell, and I am willing to sell my house this week only, I need a FIRM $25,000. cash deal only ! sorry no lease option available, but once you buy it, you can do the lease option plan for your customer, or resell it??? rent it?? or live there, vacation there, what ever you want!

We live in Texas north of Houston, and as of now our home is vacant & we live 2 hours from there, my hubby & I will show it by appointment only to serious buyers, since my husband works, we would have to schedule a day & time to meet, and so we don't want to make any extra unneccessary trips! so buyer must be willing & able to meet with us to come see our home in person & be able to buy our home the day they come & see it & must bring

"A FIRM $25,000 cash" non neg. no financing, no check accepted/no cashier check etc....and no 3rd parties!

If you are interested and want the our House & land, Just email me and please send your phone number, contact me if you need more info, thanks Deb, Owner & Seller

CALL ME 281-592-5219 OR EMAIL ME ASAP!!!

I AM INTERESTED IN THIS PROPERTY !