The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Jonathan RexfordFL

Took SON to COURT

Went on a field trip this afternoon. My son who had to stayed home from School went with me to the court house. We have a house in our neighborhood that had a hearing what in the state of Florida is called a Summary Judgment hearing. This is when the sale date is given. Well it was interesting to see him watch as the eyes of an 11 year old. He saw people yell, get mad at the bank's attorney and even the judge. He also saw where the summary of judgement hearing was thrown out because lenders not following judicial process.

He was asking questions on the note pad like I have never seen him ask. A lot of What IF stuff. But its interesting.

Not sure if this was a place to put it. But as a proud dad I am going to post it.

Now the results of the home. The judge set the sale date 90 days out. The realtor for the defendant had asked for 90 days because of issues of the home. (MOLD) and it needs a cash investor. Well their is one across the street (ME) but we are way apart on price.