The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
hanwellboy

Happy Birthday Michael!!

Happy Birthday Michael!!

I hope you have a great day and make plenty of deals! I really appreciate all the help you and the other members of this forum offer.

Have a cold one, put your feet up and relax! Here's to many more years and many more deals!

Take care

Aaron

Thank you, Aaron. I appreciate the kind words. In the meantime, a cold one or two sounds about right. We're pushing the 90 degrees mark here in south FL. I'm off to the store for some of my favorite Sam Adams brews as we speak. . . :closedeyes:

Thank you, Aaron. I appreciate the kind words. In the meantime, a cold one or two sounds about right. We're pushing the 90 degrees mark here in south FL. I'm off to the store for some of my favorite Sam Adams brews as we speak. . . :closedeyes:

Wow, 90 degrees! Although it's sunny here in Fredericton New Brunswick it's currently a balmy 6 degrees celsius - 43 fahrenheit. Actually quite nice for this time of year. Enjoy those Sam Adam's - and maybe pick up a case or two of Canadian - if they sell it!

Cheers,

Aaron

Believe me, I've had my share of Canadian brews over the years. I'm a fan.

Picked up a six pack of a new Sam Adams brew, Coastal Wheat. Chillin' at the moment. I plan on enjoying one in an hour or so. Cheers! :closedeyes:

I missed the last one you had. And Im late on this one. Happy Birthday Mike. Hope your enjoying another one with friends and family. :closedeyes:

Happy B-day MC!

Don't look at this greeting as being way late, just see it as a way to eeexxxtend your birthday, and a great excuse to pop another Cervasa!

You Rock MC!

Happy B-day MC!

Don't look at this greeting as being way late, just see it as a way to eeexxxtend your birthday, and a great excuse to pop another Cervasa!

You Rock MC!

Steve, with reasoning like that you ought to be in politics! :P