The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Guest jvmccall

John Jackson & LeasingToBuy - A Review of What I Learned

15) John markets to listed properties - and that is the only marketing he does! I about crapped my pants when I heard this. He sends simple tri-fold brochures to listed properties & FSBO’s.

In John's brochure, does he have a statement such as "If you're home is presently listed with an agent, call me when your listing expires" ?

Lynn (FL)

No, there is no need to since I am not an agent. Actually, most of the houses we have are on the MLS at the same time. If someone is NOT listed, but there situation dictates that being listed also would be good, then I refer them to an agent I work with so we can tag team it.

15) John markets to listed properties - and that is the only marketing he does! I about crapped my pants when I heard this. He sends simple tri-fold brochures to listed properties & FSBO’s.

In John's brochure, does he have a statement such as "If you're home is presently listed with an agent, call me when your listing expires" ?

Lynn (FL)

No, there is no need to since I am not an agent. Actually, most of the houses we have are on the MLS at the same time. If someone is NOT listed, but there situation dictates that being listed also would be good, then I refer them to an agent I work with so we can tag team it.

So basically, Even though the house is listed on the MLS you can still put a Tenant Buyer in the property. If the Tenant buyer buys the property at the end of the lease then the Realtor that the seller has an agreement with will get the commission?

Obviously once a tenant buyer is placed in the property then the Realtor stops all showings of the property and so forth..

Lynn (FL)

So basically, Even though the house is listed on the MLS you can still put a Tenant Buyer in the property. If the Tenant buyer buys the property at the end of the lease then the Realtor that the seller has an agreement with will get the commission?

Obviously once a tenant buyer is placed in the property then the Realtor stops all showings of the property and so forth..

The agent doesn't get anything when the purchases, as they didn't sell the property. Now, in some cases, the owner may have an agreement to pay the agent ..$500 or something for their time if we put a tb in there but that's between them.