The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
baron14

Out-of_Area Deals with Realtors

Hello,

Happy New Year To All!!

I have a couple of questions.

1.) If the CA deal is out of area, what is the best way to collect the CA assignment fee from the T/B?

2.) A Realtor contacted me and said the owner would be interested in L/O. How would I do the CA deal with a Realtor involved? How would they get paid?

Thanks

baron

May This Year Be Filled with Happiness, Peace and Propersity for All!!

1.) If the CA deal is out of area, what is the best way to collect the CA assignment fee from the T/B?
To the best of your abilities you need to remain in control of the deal. I have found that most people I deal with are honest and so doing long distance deals go as planned. Not always, because there is always the creep who will screw you over if given the opportunity. But that's the exception rather than the rule. Trust your gut when dealing with both homeowners and t/b's.

2.) A Realtor contacted me and said the owner would be interested in L/O. How would I do the CA deal with a Realtor involved? How would they get paid?
Ask the Realtor what they had in mind. He/She may have an agreement with the homeowner, for example, that precludes you from having to pay any fee.

Hey, I was wondering if I send the signed Assignment Contract to the local title company where the T/B is located, could the title company hold the contract until the title company receives the certified funds from the T/B, for me? Thanks, baron

What about collecting the entire option fee upfront and giving the realtor the entire commission on the sale when the buyer exercises the option?

Why wouldn't this work?

Win, WIn, Win,

Thomas Martin

911Loan@gmail.com