The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
biinvestings88

In need of Extremely Flexible JV partner of Investor ASAP!

In search of a JV partner to help finish commercial project acquisition of 96 unit apartment complex in Illinois. The purchase price $2,450,000. Do Not need a down payment with the lender I have found. However I Do need to show that I have access to 20% of the purchase price in liquidly in the bank. But will Not be using the funds. Also I need the earnest deposit of $10,000 for the purchase contract plus attorney fees, appraisal and closing costs. Witch will be $20,000-$30,000.

This is not a PIE in the SKY deal.

Offering 15%-25% ROI. Being put on a 2nd or 3rd lien In case any problems that may occur you will able to salvage the deal. Also I will have a Key Man Life Insurance Policy. Will be applied after closing. Witch is if something were to happen my company’s operating agreement is directed to Pay off my private money sources from the insurance policy proceeds.

In addition I will have casualty insurance on the properties. To protect from fire, water, wind earthquake etc.

Furthermore Business Income Loss Insurance will be on the properties. To ensure that the property will not go into foreclosure. This insurance will replace the lost rent for up to 12 months.

Now you as the Investor can get into these deals 3 ways above market Return(s).

1. An equity partner

2. I pay a flat APR to you monthly

3. Combination of both will receive part of the equity and monthly payment.

If this sounds like something you would be inserted in please contact me asap.