The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
EQUITY NOTES

Lease Term Ending

Hi

I have not seen any posts regarding owner financing when the lease term expires

Have any of you (just wondering) used owner finance or advised seller to try as a way to get home financed ?

Thanks

Tom

Hi

Have any of you (just wondering) used owner finance or advised seller to try as a way to get home financed ?

Thanks

Tom

Hey Tom I have thought about taking over foreclosures, if I can get the deed. Then bring the mortgage current and offer owner financing. The key would be to find homes with enough equity.

Thomas Martin

911loan@gmail.com

Hi

Thanks

Tom

tom, if a homeowner is willing to offer seller financing to the t/b, it makes for a great marketing tool, in addition to what a typical lease option offers. So if you find a willing and able homeowner, jump on it.

Most of the lease option properties that I have done (where I have owned them) have a provision to turn into owner finance. I use to call it my 3 year and 40 year program. 3 year lease option and 40 year agreement for deed.