The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
boazbama

Michael You need to start charging More

I guess that says something though. 60 days after learning the LTB system, and you too can make DVD's with Wendy Patton!
Only in America! Despite reports to the contrary, capitalism is alive and well. God bless the USA! :unsure:

I talked to Joe on the phone after he went to see you, Pilot. At the end of the call, he told me that I should get a mentor. He told me about you, MC, todd toback and then he said............." I also mentor as well, and feel that I am the best in the business". I then said thanks and hung up. MC, thanks for watching out for us.

Yeah, I've been keeping an eye on his site.

For a while, there was nothing. I see he's since

added to it, and like Jonathan says, he does give credit

to John Jackson, MC, Wendy, and Todd Toback.

Personally, I don't think his intentions are bad, as I've

always had good dealings, PMs, and conversations on the board with him.

(<----1300th post!!!!!)

Then again, he never mentioned anything about being mentored by him or anything

like that to me (like he did with others). He's always been cool with me and has shared a

ton of feedback, but then again, he may be on a certain few's "bad list". :wacko:

When I teach someone how to duplicate my business, I'm saving them a lot of blood sweat and tears that I've had to deal with to get where I am, so I was pretty hurt when I first saw all this. But after a couple of days of being dumb, I called Joe and talked to him. I agree Jason, I don't think he had bad intentions. I think he had a good opportunity that came together faster than he could think about what he should do or how to best move forward without irking people. I told Joe that the post he made here on NI after I trained him was a phenomenal post that had great information that everyone could use, if they really took the time to read what he had learned.

It also told me that he "got it" as far as why I do what I do, and why my business is set up the way it is. He would not have gone to the lengths he did to share that info if he didn't really "get it", or if he was out to steal my biz. model for his own profit.

I did tell him to be careful how he presents himself as opportunities unfold, as he didn't want to be standing on a podium built of misconceptions that he created or allowed people to create because of what he had told them.

So I wish him well.