The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
zanders

Here's An Idea

The idea is to target long-tail keywords, specifically for the areas you're wanting to buy in. So, instead

of focusing on "sell my house", you could focus your keywords on "sell my house timbuktu".

Isn't every realtor and self-proclaimed SEO expert in timbuktu focusing on the exact same keywords? What keywords should I be looking for that indicate the seller isn't just looking for a conventional all cash sale?

Isn't every realtor and self-proclaimed SEO expert in timbuktu focusing on the exact same keywords?

Realtors hardly know anything about ranking in the search engines...at least the ones I'm familiar with.

As far as SEO "experts", there's no guarantee that their rankings are the result of someone doing something to

get them there. Are there any SEO experts, that you know of in your area, that happens to be marketing for real estate agents?

Google crawls sites and gives you results based on the words you typed in. Rankings can be "accidental"

(from random and generic sites & directories) or they can be the result of someone's efforts. You can check to see how competitive keywords

are for a given area.

What keywords should I be looking for that indicate the seller isn't just looking for a conventional all cash sale?

You're not going to know just by them searching online for someone to buy their house.

If you have good enough rankings (I say "rankings" because you want more than just 1 way of finding you online), then sellers

will find you. If you're marketing online, it just doesn't stop @ traffic. The other half of the equation is conversion. Make sure

it's easy for folks to navigate your site(s) and that your contact information isn't hidden in useless literature. Best results are having

squeeze pages vs. the typical real estate site, that has a thousand links & distractions.

After they have submitted their information, it is up to you to evaluate the #s and determine whether they're wanting an

all cash sale. You can also figure this out by simply calling them back as soon as you receive their info. If they're wanting

all cash and they're not motivated, then how much did it cost you? (MUCH cheaper than postcards, bandit signs, and newspaper ads) :lol: