The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
zanders

Credit Repair That Works

Hi All,

Another thing I have done is look for a source that works. I located one and I use them exclusively. I like them so much, I became a referral source for them. They only charge $795 and they get everything removed within a year, guaranteed in writing.

I must admit, if all you do is dispute letters, then you can indeed do it yourself. The problem is though, dispute letters do not work. What I have found with the company that I am working with is that they dispute the REPORTING of the debt, not the debt itself. They bank on the fact that creditors do not follow all 320 laws required for accurate reporting (and they are correct), which allows them to have the item removed no matter if it is legitimate or not. If the reporting is not in line with the law, IT HAS TO GO!

Let me give you an example. The HIPPA law requires privacy for all medical procedures without the patients consent. If the bureau does not have your permission in writing to post your medical debt (which tells of a medical issue you have/had), they cannot by law post it. What does this mean? All medical collections, judgements, etc. must leave!

This is just one and there are 319 more laws to go :wacko:

If anyone is interested, just email me at mbkfinancial@gmail.com

Sign in to follow this