The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
kah5683

Finding tenant/buyers

For those working with CA's especially, how has it been finding tenant/buyers the last 6 months or so? Are they still out there, or has this market totally shut them down? I am starting up again, and I didn't want to bang my head against the wall. (where is that banging head against the wall emoticon when I need it?)

Have the tactics changed in finding them, or it is still directional signs, bandit signs, and online marketing like CL?

Would love to have some feedback on what is working for people now.

Also, is anyone flipping the process and looking for t/bers first?

Thanks!

Kevin, t/b's are still around. People need a place to live, don't they? Two recent deals: one took about a month, the other a week. The key is having terms that are in line with the local market, and then marketing so everyone knows about it.

As far as I'm concerned, there is little new in marketing for t/b's. The tried and true still apply: sign on the lawn, directional signs around the neighborhood, and online advertising.