The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
The Real Deal

When contacting homeowners through email

Interesting comment from Craigslist (bitter) person:

"Unless you are someone interested in purchasing our home, I don't believe you are supposed to be using Craigs list to contact me."

I don't see any policy and I don't feel like writing that person back to explain, but you can't get in trouble with that can you?

REply with "Sorry, I was trying to respond to your wife who had the add about the 9-volt and the cucumber. My bad."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I need to hire a full time censor for this board now, I see. The pay sucks, ($0.00), but the health benefits are now under the ObamaCare package. . .whatever the hell that is. B)

but the health benefits are now under the ObamaCare package. . .whatever the hell that is.
post-85-1269527314.jpg"It's a big f***ing deal"

post-85-1269527486.jpg...not to mention a Trillion dollar tax increase and a 2 1/2 Trillion dollar increase to the nation debt so far and counting.

but the health benefits are now under the ObamaCare package. . .whatever the hell that is.
post-85-1269527314.jpg"It's a big f***ing deal"

post-85-1269527486.jpg...not to mention a Trillion dollar tax increase and a 2 1/2 Trillion dollar increase to the nation debt so far and counting.

B) You gotta love our VP! He's a laugh riot! :lol:

MC........I'm not sure I'm going to apply for the censorship position at this time. The PGA will be in town pretty soon and I'm a little busy getting the course ready. :lol: How long will you be holding this position open?

BUT....I'm considering holding out for a job description like this: Be your own boss, performance reviews conducted but then immediately shredded, make mistakes but put the blame on other people with no consequences, hefty six figure salary position with annual increases automatically granted without regard to work performance, medical benefits are top of the line and are publicly subsidized, pension plan is extremely generous and has a very short vesting period, work on site 118-184 days a year and then work from home......or not, travel the world and attend elaborate cocktail parties all for free, and......regularly meet people who think you're personally revolting and professionally inept but are forced to call you sir or madam out of sheer fear.

The job..... a position in Congress. B)

B)

Speaking of our beloved congressmen and women, I read that today is Nancy Pelosi's 70th birthday. . .but her face is only 5.*

*The woman has had so many face lifts she needs a ladder to look in the mirror. :lol: