The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
<Steve>

I Buy Houses

I have always tried to distant myself from the “I Buy Houses” title to try and stand out from everyone else. Does anyone use something different to bring in calls from sellers with your marketing?

Two oldies but goldies, Steve. :blink: I've always liked the "Will Pay Above Market. . ." ad. Consistent for pulling responses.

Two oldies but goldies, Steve. :) I've always liked the "Will Pay Above Market. . ." ad. Consistent for pulling responses.
Yes, it has worked well, when you mentioned I should try it a few years back. I just received a call today from that ad. :blink:

Stevie, I had never been a big fan of "I Buy Houses" myself as most people really think YOU buy houses (cash) and when they find out the real truth, they get mad LOL

I agree with you about using something different. That title is getting too old :)

Let's put our heads together and see what we can come up with.. Lemme see.. Oh here's one I just thought of...

FSBO

" Need A House ASAP. Ready To Make YOU An Offer Today " ........(By Owner Only Plz LOL)

And then offer them the CA or whatever you offer, Stevie. Heck, u can even send them over to me if you like :blink:

FRBO (this one is easy)

FREE Quality Tenants. EARLY Rent Payments (not a property management)

I can go on forever with this one :o

BEV!