The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
MichaelC

Training Class and Seminar With John Jackson

Over the past few months, a good number of members have contacted John Jackson, (you may know him as member pilot76180), regarding his approach to the lease option business. His speciality is Cooperative Assignments, and he is thriving at this in an environment where these things are rumored to have been deemed illegal: the great state of Texas.

Previously, John has taught his business model to a few select investors. If is a four day nutcracker, chock full of information and know how, and designed to have you ready to start your own lease purchasing business the day your training ends.

I am pleased to announce that John and I are now combining our training programs for a select few individual who are ready to stop talking about this business and start working this business. Here are the details via a soon to be announced web release:

Lease Option Classes Teams Up With Michael Carbonare of Naked-Investor!

Southlake, TX (PRWeb) March 10th, 2010 John Jackson with Lease Option Classes, announced today that he is teaming up with Michael Carbonare of Naked-Investor, to offer the most complete lease option training available.

“I’m extremely excited about what we’re putting together.” stated John Jackson, founder of Leasing to Buy, LLC and Lease Option Classes. “I’ve always known without a doubt that the course I offer, which is based specifically on how to duplicate my proven lease option business was unlike anything else out there. But now, by teaming up with Michael Carbonare from Naked-Investor, we offer a dramatic one-two punch, by allowing the attendees of the class to spend 4 full days with two of the best experts in the lease option business.”

“It was an obvious and natural fit to work together.” added Michael Carbonare, “With the training I have offered for over 14 years, combined with John’s ability to show people how to turn that knowledge into a full fledged, income producing business, it is a no brainer that we should combine our knowledge to help others develop their own lease option business.”

With over 14 years of experience, Michael Carbonare has trained and mentored individuals from all over the country on lease options, and is one of the most highly respected people in the field. Michael helps the members of his site www.Naked-Investor.com by answering any question they may have, giving direct guidance, mentoring and support.

With over 7 years in the lease options industry, John Jackson, founder of www.LeasingtoBuy.com, the largest lease option company in Texas, brings a tremendous amount of experience and knowledge to the table. From the growth of Leasing to Buy, came www.LeaseOptionClasses.com. John had looked to sell franchises of Leasing to Buy, but opted rather, to teach very small group of people, how to duplicate his business, so that they didn’t have to pay a franchise fee.

“When I teach someone how to duplicate my lease options business, I’m essentially giving them what you would get if you bought a franchise. I don’t sell DVD’s, or CD’s, because lease options are a business, and you can’t learn a business from a DVD.” Added John, “There’s nobody better to come in for a full day and teach the core fundamentals of lease options then Michael. Nobody. Then, for me to then come in to the class and spend three intense days giving students access to everything I have, is going to be huge for our attendees. Forget the DVD’s, when you leave our class, you’ll have a business!”

The first four day class being offered by John and Michael is May 19th -22nd, and is offered at the Hilton in Southlake, TX, just minutes from DFW airport. They only plan on offering a couple of classes a year and limiting the class size to about 10 people, so they suggest signing up quickly.

To learn more or register for the classes, visit www.LeaseOptionClasses.com

To see the business you’ll be learning to duplicate, visit www.LeasingtoBuy.com

To learn more about Michael Carbonare, visit www.Naked-Investor.com

For more information on the course, contact:

John Jackson

817-980-0068

John@leasingtobuy.com

Michael and John,

Oh no...I have a conflict that weekend in May. Will you be offering this again later in the year? PLEASE !!!

Lynn (FL)

Hi, Lynn. The only confirmed class for now is the one scheduled for May 19-22. There are two others tentatively planned, in August and in November. But those dates aren't yet set.

Sounds awesome! Maybe I'll get to attend.

We're in the process of purchasing a home, so I'm not

sure if we'll be closing around then or not.

I know John doesn't believe in selling books and DVD's, but

for those that can't attend, I'm sure he would have quite a few takers

on purchasing them.

Nice idea, but three grand is :blink:
. . .quite a good deal, if I do say so. A quick check on various seminars, courses, bootcamps, etc, will reveal prices that are routinely double and triple the cost of this one. In fact, I believe John's training program is usually $5,000. Even at that price it's a bargain when you consider it is four days long and packed with info on starting your entire lease purchasing business. He instructs his students how to mirror his business model, which has been highly successful. This offering, at $3K, is the same training and information, and it includes a day of my One on One training, giving a complete A to Z overview of lease options. (Hmmm. . .maybe my being there is cause for the reduced price?? :) )

But seriously, I honestly believe that anyone who attends this four day event will walk away not only with a complete understanding of everything lease options, but also with the blueprint for a proven, successful business model.

I agree. The price is well within industry standards. The cost of a room, set up is not cheap. Plus coffee and donuts are super expensive at the seminar events. But whenever you can take a inside look at someones business model and duplicate it somewhere else then the information is priceless.

Donuts & Coffee! :blink:

Knowing that MC and John are the "Real Deal" makes a world of difference when investing in a class like this. And the return from the investment is 100 times over. Sounds like a great opportunity!

Is $3k worth it?

I think so....

I'm in Maui right now, about to go eat by the ocean, watching humpback whales...

Is it worth it?

I think so..

Today I dove with Sea Turtles, saw an octopus, and have great pictures of my girls snorkeling...

Is it worth it?

I think so....

I didn't ask for time off, or use up vacation days, or make sure my days off didn't conflict with someone elses.

Is it worth it?

I think so....

I'm going to Florida for a guys trip in April, and again for 10 days in July with the family.

We're already talking about Hawaii twice next year.

Is it worth it?

I think so....

I have my life back, after spending the first quarter of my life working for a company, and loathing every minute that the sun was up between Monday and Friday.

Is it worth it?

I think so.....

I spent over $60,000 on legal fees, website crap, and overall business start up to get what I have now....

Is $3k worth it?

I think so....

If someone came up to me 7 years ago, and showed me what I would spend and go through to get what I have....but told me, "For $3k, I can get you there in about 2 months." Would I have paid it?

I KNOW so!

If you asked Joe McCall if it was worth it, would he say "You bet your life!"?

I KNOW so!

I want everyone that reads this to keep in mind, this is NOT a 4 day course on lease options.

To me, this is a 4 day experience that will show you the fork in the road, that will open your eyes to how to escape the 9-5 garbage, and how to own you own company, and realize what the world has to offer.

I am very passionate about helping others escape the godforsaken prison that they go to every day just to break even.

I've been there.

Screw that.

I've already discussed with MC that we'll probably only offer 2...maybe 3 classes per year.

That means only about 24 people per YEAR have this opportunity.

I'm not interested in piling people in a conference room.

I'm interested in getting to know about 24 people, and helping them get what they want, and avoiding all of the pitfalls I experienced.

A lot of people on this forum will never pull the trigger.

To me, that means their life doesn't suck enough to pull it.

Mine did 7 years ago, and I'm glad it did.

Otherwise, I wouldn't be watching two whales breach off the beach right now....

. . .

You see, that's the difference between you and I, Jackson. I'd be hangin' with the bikini crowd while you're worried about scoring points with Ed Begley and Greenpeace.

. . .

You see, that's the difference between you and I, Jackson. I'd be hangin' with the bikini crowd while you're worried about scoring points with Ed Begley and Greenpeace.

I already had a family reunion planned for that weekend, but save me a spot for either August or November.

Lynn (FL)

. . .

It was a family trip, so no bikini crowd for me...maybe when I go to Destin with the boys! ;)

Sounds awesome! Maybe I'll get to attend.

We're in the process of purchasing a home, so I'm not

sure if we'll be closing around then or not.

I know John doesn't believe in selling books and DVD's, but

for those that can't attend, I'm sure he would have quite a few takers

on purchasing them.

HA! Well, if I ever sell DVD's and books it won't be on lease options. Maybe other things in the future though.

I could sell DVD's of my vacation I guess.