The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
MichaelC

Training Class and Seminar With John Jackson

That looks nasty. Surgery? What for? Looks like it's just a deep bruise.

I think is just showin' off his guns. :lol: Besides, isn't all healthcare free these days? :mellow:

With the new obama Care, you won't be able to get that fixed for a couple of years anyway.

From the looks of it, you need to smack that wife of yours right back.

No real man would put up with that crap!

(I have to admit, I got a little scared as I was scrolling down and saw what I didn't realize was underarm hair...YIKES!!! What forum did I click on?!)

With the new obama Care, you won't be able to get that fixed for a couple of years anyway.

From the looks of it, you need to smack that wife of yours right back.

No real man would put up with that crap!

(I have to admit, I got a little scared as I was scrolling down and saw what I didn't realize was underarm hair...YIKES!!! What forum did I click on?!)

Its not from domestic violence.

I did it at the gym, bench pressing.

And surgery is needed to repair a torn tendon from the bone.

I'll be bed ridden for a couple of weeks.

Which will give me more time to analyze my business model and improve it.

Not so bad, needed a break anyway.

Damn, that sounds painful, Dion. To cause a bruise like that it must be quite a tear. What kind of recovery time is the doc talking about?

I tore my labrum a few years back doing an incline press. Felt like a piece of velcro being torn apart. Surgery, three weeks in a sling, followed by three months of rehab, and I was back to being able to drink with both hands. :lol:

Here's to a full and fast recovery. :mellow:

Geez..I hope that never happens to me.

I hit the gym regularly, but I've been fortunate not to tear crap yet I guess.

You know, you can make stronger, bigger muscles, but you can't make stronger tendons.

They are what they are.

Damn, that sounds painful, Dion. To cause a bruise like that it must be quite a tear. What kind of recovery time is the doc talking about?

I tore my labrum a few years back doing an incline press. Felt like a piece of velcro being torn apart. Surgery, three weeks in a sling, followed by three months of rehab, and I was back to being able to drink with both hands. :lol:

Here's to a full and fast recovery. :mellow:

Its looking like 1-2 months in a sling. Followed by no upperbody exercising for 4 months.

All said and done, 6 months for recovery.

The bench press is your worst enemy. In excess of course!

I tore this pressing only 300lbs. Which I should have handled.

6 months and after that you're going to be scared as hell of the bench press. I know I would.

Not to mention the diminishing of the upper body muscles and atrophy.

Muscles have a different ache when you haven't worked them.

What a weird forum. Lease options, goats, sperm for sale, and exercise injuries.

MAn..this place has it all!!!

What a weird forum. Lease options, goats, sperm for sale, and exercise injuries.

What do you mean. This is called the naked investor! Im just showing you my other half. You know I invest but you people have never seen me Naked :mellow:

Ok im done scaring everyone away with gym accidents, one last time.

Check out this poor chap!

Looks like he tore both pecs and a bicep!

post-6371-1270005734.jpg

I tore this pressing only 300lbs. Which I should have handled.
Only 300 pounds?! How many cows do you eat each day? B)

I aim to please, pilot.

This is called the naked investor! Im just showing you my other half. You know I invest but you people have never seen me Naked :mellow:
Too bad Bev can't say the same thing. :lol:

I swear..when you get your inguinal hernia, and post that, I am officially off this board....
That's nothing. As we speak, I am in heavy negotiations for Octomom's delivery video, to be posted here for a nominal fee.

Ok im done scaring everyone away with gym accidents, one last time.

Check out this poor chap!

Looks like he tore both pecs and a bicep!

Yikes! What the hell happened to him?

LOL, I finally read the Terms of Use on this board. MC, #5 for items not permitted are posts that do not have to do with real estate, hahaha. I think that's half the posts here with everyone's combined ADD. :wacko: I also got a kick out of #2 No untrue defamatory comments. As long as it's true it's all good. :ninja:

LOL, I finally read the Terms of Use on this board. MC, #5 for items not permitted are posts that do not have to do with real estate, hahaha. I think that's half the posts here with everyone's combined ADD. :wacko: I also got a kick out of #2 No untrue defamatory comments. As long as it's true it's all good. :ninja:

Hehe. Some of these threads do tend to stray at times, don't they? And, yes, defamation is permissible, as long as the defamatory comments are true. :P

Hey people, I wanted to get you all the info you would need to get the group rate for the Hilton in Southlake. The Group code is LETO18 and they can call directly our reservation manager – Megan Crandell-Williams at 817.442.9900 if they prefer.