The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Jason (AL)

Think this will help with tirekickers?

For those that currently have a house (or more) for sale or RTO, how many calls do you

get each day or week, asking the price...rent...down payment...option consideration?

And of those calls, how often do they interrupt family time?

*This is for those calling from the house, after seeing your signs.

I'm thinking of starting up a service for real estate agents & investors in my local areas that will cut down

on random calls from tire kickers. For the Naked elite, I'll show you what I've been up to.

Now, this isn't something new, as some agents use it already...and perhaps, some investors.

But very few in my area are using it with their marketing. You may have seen signs like:

Text house1 to ________ for more info. Rather than calling up the agent (or owner) to get

the basic info, # of beds/bath, and price, they can now send a free text and get all the info right on

their cell phone within a matter of seconds.

This gets a shy house hunter their info and allows Mr. Agent a nice, interrupted dinner with the family.

Now, if someone does call, the agent knows they're more inclined to purchase.

This can also replace those InfoTubes. No need to print out a bunch of flyers or worry

about running out of them.

You can try it out, as I've set up a sample of what it looks like on a cell phone:

Text: house1.txtnsave to 368638

Don't worry, you'll only receive 1 text and it costs nothing.

However, your standard text rate messages apply. ;)

For those that currently have a house (or more) for sale or RTO, how many calls do you

get each day or week, asking the price...rent...down payment...option consideration?

And of those calls, how often do they interrupt family time?

*This is for those calling from the house, after seeing your signs.

I'm thinking of starting up a service for real estate agents & investors in my local areas that will cut down

on random calls from tire kickers. For the Naked elite, I'll show you what I've been up to.

Now, this isn't something new, as some agents use it already...and perhaps, some investors.

But very few in my area are using it with their marketing. You may have seen signs like:

Text house1 to ________ for more info. Rather than calling up the agent (or owner) to get

the basic info, # of beds/bath, and price, they can now send a free text and get all the info right on

their cell phone within a matter of seconds.

This gets a shy house hunter their info and allows Mr. Agent a nice, interrupted dinner with the family.

Now, if someone does call, the agent knows they're more inclined to purchase.

This can also replace those InfoTubes. No need to print out a bunch of flyers or worry

about running out of them.

You can try it out, as I've set up a sample of what it looks like on a cell phone:

Text: house1.txtnsave to 368638

Don't worry, you'll only receive 1 text and it costs nothing.

However, your standard text rate messages apply. ;)

Jason,

Cool. What company are you using? What are the charges to set it up?

Lynn (FL)

Hey Lynn,

I'm not using a company.

I'm setting everything up myself.

As for the charges, they're very low.

I'm thinking something around $19-$29/month

would be worth it to those wanting to weed out tire kickers. ;)

Hey Lynn,

I'm not using a company.

I'm setting everything up myself.

As for the charges, they're very low.

I'm thinking something around $19-$29/month

would be worth it to those wanting to weed out tire kickers. ;)

Jason,

$19-29 is what is it costs you, or what you would charge the agent?

Lynn (FL)

Jason, you've come a long way from tin cans and twine! I just gave it a try and the reply was instant. Sweet. I like it and think you should run with it.

Jason,

$19-29 is what is it costs you, or what you would charge the agent?

Lynn (FL)

It's what I would charge them.

Jason, you've come a long way from tin cans and twine! I just gave it a try and the reply was instant. Sweet. I like it and think you should run with it.

Thanks, amigo! I've simply added a couple of radio antennas. And for the timing system, I've added an upside-down Pepsi bottle partially filled

with water.

Jason,

Are you still using this SMS service, with success?

Lynn (FL)

Hey Lynn,

Yes, with local businesses.

I don't currently have any real estate clientele implementing it in their business.

It's not something I've pushed aggressively, but can still be used with just about any type

of business you can think of.