The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
EQUITY NOTES

Marketing on line sites

Hi Everyone,

Would like to ask how some of you handle your first inquiry to a property seller

Do you just email the first inquiry and leave it go to see if they respond?

I was copying and pasting there property info into a file but it seems like a lot of extra work when you email a lot of them. however what do you say if they do respond and you have no record of there property info that they advertised

I do respond with the 2nd email and do capture there email if they do respond

Would like to see how most of you handle it

Thanks in advance for any advise

Tom

For me I don’t really have a system. Typically ads include pictures and most of the time I can recognize the picture and know I have marketed to it previously, so I let it go and don't keep record. Of course many times I goof and will receive a reply that I have already contacted them. The second email is the same way. Now my market maybe smaller than others and this can be easier said than done. However if the add is still showing up a month or so from now, I will contact again with the 1st email or use the flyer info. if I know I have used the 2nd email before. If I can get a Short Offer out, those are different. Weekly or every two week follow ups until I get a yes or no.

"I don’t really have a system." That pretty much sums up my approach, too. I was never one for overthinking what should be a relatively simple process.

I'll email a FSBO off of, say, Craig's List. If they respond favorably, or at least want to ask some questions, I'll speak with them and do my best to explain the Lease Purchase Advantage. During the course of the conversation, I'll also ask some questions about their property. So there's no need for me to know in advance all the specifics. That's the purpose of the conversation.