The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
lhenley

Dallas seminar with John and Mike

Since I wasn't able to make it to the seminar last week in Dallas, I'd like to get some input from those of you who did go. Please fill us in on the highlights (and low lights, if any) of the week. Was it worth your time, effort and expense?

Thanks,

Lynn (FL)

There were no attendees from our board this time. However, you cheapskates will have a chance again. B)

John and I are planning a seminar, tentatively scheduled for late August or early September. Will post more info as plans materialize. Thank you.

There were no attendees from our board this time. However, you cheapskates will have a chance again. B)

John and I are planning a seminar, tentatively scheduled for late August or early September. Will post more info as plans materialize. Thank you.

Michael, would you please remind us where we can go to review the information about the seminar? Thanks!