The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
efete1

squeeze page site

Hello everyone;

I was playing around with a new (new to me anyway) site for capturing leads, ie a squeeze page. Also good for email campaigns. All of you tech savvy guys and gals are probably ahead of me but check out www.mailchimp.com. Free for lower volume usage and seems pretty easy to use. I just started playing around with it; have fun!

Happy investing all!

Eric

You can try and I hope you have better luck with them than me. Read TOS. In there it says they will not allow any lists campaigns that involve REI. They bounced me when I tried to send a blast to my list.

Well that's a bummer!

No list campaigns that involve REI....

What about list campaigns that involve "creative real estate solutions"

:)

How do they even know what it's about, does it monitor for key words?

I'm trying to figure out if I can set email campaigns up with RealProspect which is what I use for my direct mail campaigns...

Chris, I did my usual lack of due diligence about tos (not any more.) Imported my list, then went to blast my first property to my list. On that page it said I did not put in the why you are getting this footer. I put in that "You are getting this email because you opted in to my Free Foreclosure Listing Page, If you do not want further emails click the unsubscribe link below" It said I was to be reviewed before the emails could be sent. They then sent me an email stating the tos bann on Real Estate Investments, and that they would not allow me to use their service.

Sean

Aha I knew there was an old thread about MailChimp not allowing real estate-related emailing...anyway, thought I'd mention that it looks like they've dropped that restriction. I don't see real estate or investing mentioned anywhere in their TOS now. They do mention credit repair and mortgages and/or loans, but that's it.

As a bonus they've also upped their free service to 2,000 subscribers, with a max of 12,000 emails per month.

Aha I knew there was an old thread about MailChimp not allowing real estate-related emailing...anyway, thought I'd mention that it looks like they've dropped that restriction. I don't see real estate or investing mentioned anywhere in their TOS now. They do mention credit repair and mortgages and/or loans, but that's it.

As a bonus they've also upped their free service to 2,000 subscribers, with a max of 12,000 emails per month.

Yes, they did Doug. I have been using MailChimp for some time...I just sent out a campaign to 335 aged seller leads 2 days ago...got a couple responses so far. 1 possible deal. Not bad for 3 minutes of work. Of course I love the fact that it is free. Cool reports too like click rate, open rate, bar graphs. Things I know nothing about but make for great place mats. I really like their squeeze pages...again FREE. Somehow I get pretty good Opt Ins with them. I put MC's picture in there holding a lasagne and the old ladies just opt in like crazy...

• Like 1

. . .I put MC's picture in there holding a lasagne and the old ladies just opt in like crazy...
With or without my Speedos?