The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Geovanni

Anyone willing to talk to me to get me clear on a few things.

I seem to be on standby in terms of the whole process of closing a deal and I would very much like to have a conversation with someone who could point me in the right direction. I know it might not be worth your time but I'd be very much thankful and grateful if you could help me.

Feel free to pm or post your number if you're interested.

Good day,

G.C.

I seem to be on standby in terms of the whole process of closing a deal and I would very much like to have a conversation with someone who could point me in the right direction. I know it might not be worth your time but I'd be very much thankful and grateful if you could help me.

Feel free to pm or post your number if you're interested.

Good day,

G.C.

GC,

Why not shoot with the questions here? What's getting you stuck?

Glad to help,

Adam

GC,

My phone number is all over the internet including this forum. If I can help just let me know. Of like Adam stated. Put your question here. We all are all Full Time Employees of the Naked Investor. As a matter of fact where is my punch card.

. . .We all are all Full Time Employees of the Naked Investor. As a matter of fact where is my punch card.

:blink: Sorry, Rex, but I have outsourced all positions to India and China. Please visit your local Employment Benefits Center for a generous compensation package, courtesy of the US Government.

Oh, and for what it's worth, I spoke with Geovanni over the weekend. He's a young man, 19, looking to get started in real estate. He had a few questions, typical of someone his age and experience level, and we had what I hope was a beneficial conversation for 30 minutes or so. I told him to come back here with his questions, so perhaps we'll hear from him soon.