The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
verbatim

Will realtors get mad if I

send them an email asking if they have potential buyers for a house that I do not want to list but want to sell fast? I've been told that most realtors want to get your home listed and just sit on their but until another agent sees the listing and brings a buyer.

Has anyone had success with this technique?

Just curious

Always tell realtors that you have a home for sale. Just be sure you have enough to pay a commission.

Everytime I have a home for lease or lease option I will email, mail my realtor list.

Always tell realtors that you have a home for sale. Just be sure you have enough to pay a commission.

Everytime I have a home for lease or lease option I will email, mail my realtor list.

Sounds like a plan. I'm sending it out to a list of realtors tomorrow.

Some of the old-school Agents will likely want a listing agreement first. But the more in touch Agents should be fine with this arrangement, especially these days. They'll ask you to sign an agreement when they actually have a prospect in hand, and only for that particular prospect. Then do it again if another prospect comes along. They need to protect themselves, and I'm fine with that.