The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Diego

Ranking Your Marketing Efforts

When marketing for CA leads, which do you believe would be more beneficial? What order would you place them in?

1. Expireds (Direct Mail)

2. Listed in MLS (Direct Mail)

3. FRBO (e-mail)

4. FSBO (e-mail)

5. Non Owner Occupied (Direct Mail)

I'm open to any feedback and advice.

I currently use direct mail for my short sales leads. After reading several other post, it seems many are using e-mail for FSBO and FRBO.

Thank you for your feedback!

Hello, Diego, and welcome aboard!

I have to agree with Doug. Don't go broke before getting out of the starting gate. Free is best at this point. I don't know your experience level, but if you're new at this it doesn't make sense to have an expensive marketing campaign in place, only to blow good leads that come in as a result of your inexperience.

I currently mail 500 postcards and letters per week focusing on Short Sales and Subject to. Not much Subject to now days. I'm incorporating the CA model to help fill the gap when sellers are not ready for a short sale and not enough equity for a Subject to.

I've been investing since 2002 as my only business focusing on Rehabing, Short Sales, and Subject to

I'm attempting to put together a yellow letter or a personalized letter for potential CA leads. Just trying to learn what may work best to uncover CA opportunities.

Another investor from a different forum recommended the Naked Investor. This is an excellent forum by the way. Lots of great information.

Thank you for the feedback.

Obviously, you aren't brand new at this and have a solid marketing plan in place. I would think the marketing you are already doing will suffice, with some tweaks for CA's. What you now have is one more strategy to offer homeowners to help solve their problem.