The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
ScottZavoda

What do you do when you can't find a T/B?

How long have you been actively marketing the property, Doug? If the terms are as you describe, either you have had a run of bad luck or, more likely, your marketing isn't hitting your target.

How long have you been actively marketing the property, Doug? If the terms are as you describe, either you have had a run of bad luck or, more likely, your marketing isn't hitting your target.

A week. The first week is typically where I get a flood of calls/emails on a new property. Although we did just have a long weekend and this is probably the second biggest vacation period (last week of July, first week of August) next to Christmas. Sooo...hopefully things will pick up this week. The seller is already calling wondering why it has sold of course :blush:

The seller is already calling wondering why it has sold of course

I assume you mean why it hasn't sold. That's just a reminder to be thankful you aren't a licensed Realtor. I can't imagine how many times they hear that??

I assume you mean why it hasn't sold. That's just a reminder to be thankful you aren't a licensed Realtor. I can't imagine how many times they hear that??
I can't imagine either, especially considering this seller has had the house on the market for over a year with 2 different agents. The first one was a childhood friend, but that friendship ended over this house. That's why I don't do business with friends/family. If things go bad with a stranger you lose business. If things go bad with a friend you lose the business AND the friendship.

Anyway, responses are starting to trickle in now so we'll see.