The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
<Steve>

Witness Designs

Anyone know if Witness Designs, the bandit sign company, is still in business? I have tried contacting them to order signs and no luck. Their web site is still up.

Good question, Steve. To my knowledge they are. I called them just now to check, and received their voice mail. Have you called and/or emailed?

Yes, I have called and emailed. I left a voice mail too. The message sounded like a personal phone for someone named Hidie not business? I use the phone number off their web site 918-583-6199 I placed an order end of July and I typically have it by now. I'll kept trying to track them.

Heidi? That would be Heidi Priddy. She is one of the owners of Witness Designs. Let me know if you finally reach them. I'll do the same.

Thanks MC.

Heidi called (very nice) and found the order I placed. She has a new UPS driver and is tracking the order. Witness Designs is still in business, thank goodness.