The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
pilot76180

The Atlanta Class

I wanted to let everyone here know that the ATL class MC and I just had was a GREAT class and a wonderful success! I really do like the small class structure, and I think the people that were in attendance will agree that the best way to learn something like this is NOT in a huge conference room. It was great meeting everyone there and getting to know them over the 4 days. The most important thing to me, the food, was fantastic! From the omelets in the AM to the chicken parmesan and lasagna...all was perfect.

I think everyone agreed that I had the nicest wardrobe, and that this was one of the best and most entertaining courses they had taken to say the least!

HA! BTW- for those of you wanting an insight into things that happen to me.... I was was bragging to another student (Jamey) who was on my flight back that I was in First Class, cause that's just the way I roll, then had a Hummer Limo pick me up for the airport, and since I always make friends with the flight attendants, I had them take SEVERAL bottles of vodka to the very back seat where JAmey was. I actually had the attendants put one of their aprons on me and I took cheesecake waaaay to the back where the poor people ride...then I actually played flight attendant and picked up everyones trash...HA! I think Jamey got a picture of me working the plane..WHEEEE!!! I think I'm like an adult Ferris Bueler....I just end up in the weirdest situations...

On a serious note though, everyone that made it out knows without a doubt what a strong support staff they have in not only MC and myself, but in the fellow students.

We're all here for each other and sincerely want to watch everyone succeed. They each have their "to-do" lists and within 30 days should have the foundation systems in place and will begin marketing campaigns. Hopefully a few students will be able to drop in here and add their comments for everyone as well.

Thanks again MC for spending a day of your so very valuable time with us and to everyone who attended.

post-321-1289152567.jpg

Moe...Larry....Curly

post-7347-1289156110.jpg

The most important thing to me, the food, was fantastic! From the omelets in the AM to the chicken parmesan and lasagna...all was perfect.
Where the hell was I when this was going down? I recall eating a white bread and mayo sandwich for lunch, washed down with what appeared to be a day old flat cola drink. ;) By the way, I needed a Valium to slow down my pulse after seeing you go for the check when the bar tab arrived. Very impressive, Jackson!

Moe...Larry....Curly

Hehe. Nice pic, Darin! It was a fun day for me and I'm glad we finally had the chance to meet. ;)

Hey, it's an Adam King sighting! ;) Hi, King-Man! Hope all is well up in the great north. Always good to hear from you.

The most important thing to me, the food, was fantastic! From the omelets in the AM to the chicken parmesan and lasagna...all was perfect.
Where the hell was I when this was going down? I recall eating a white bread and mayo sandwich for lunch, washed down with what appeared to be a day old flat cola drink. ;) By the way, I needed a Valium to slow down my pulse after seeing you go for the check when the bar tab arrived. Very impressive, Jackson!

I was a little scared when the bartender ran down the long list of beers they had and your response was "Well, let's start with that"

The key for our attendees now is to follow the to do list I gave them to have the foundation for their new business in place in the next 2 weeks. With what they took part in last week, there is no reason that the marketing campaign shouldn't be rolling within 3-4 weeks. They have complete access to myself, MC, my web peeps, my outsource support, and of course other attendees. Within 1 month they'll have gone from knowing little about lease options, to having a company, a website, a business plan, and a marketing campaign...not bad I'd say. Hopefully we can get a few of them to post some comments here as to what they thought of the class. As soon as I have some of the video from the class I'll fwd it to MC to post for you all. It actually takes a LOT...I mean a LOT of time and energy and money to put one of these together, so I anticipate we'll only offer 2 classes next year, but we'll keep everyone posted.

I like the picture of us at the bar..it looks like I'm doing some sort of charity work...which looks good for me.....

I must say this was by far the best training event that I have attended. In 4 days I learned how to turn investing as a hobby into a full out business with systems in place that will allow me to duplicate a proven business model that works! I truly enjoyed meeting everyone who was able to attend and I think we will all stay in touch as we start to hit the ground running and growing our business! Although we had a few wardrobe disputes during class (AM/ PM shirts lol Jessie is a trip) I think we all got a great deal of information and had a hell of a lot of fun! I had the pleasure of riding back on the plane with "mr. this is how I roll baby" (John) And I must say I think my seats in the back of the plane (literally nobody behind me but the flight attendant) was by far better than your high class section in the front. That's why you wanted to hang out in the back with the cool people! Ill post a few pics later of my back seat party (literally) after I get approval lol! The new first class seats! LOL!

Jamey had his backpack on at the airport, and I told the check in guys that his seat was so bad that he had to bring a parachute! Load those pics. I want everyone to see what a great flight attendant I am. Those flight attendants LOVED me! They knew I was the real deal...see? Get me out of these sleezy, behind the alley forums, and Daddy gets RESPECT!

Most male flight attendants I have met are at the other end of the salad bar, if you catch my drift. ;) So no surprise that you were skipping down the aisle on the flight. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :wub: Just sayin' . . .

Here is the pics of John pretending to be a flight attendant as he is bringing me a taste of first class cheesecake and vodka to the back of the plane where the real cool people hang out! LOL! Sorry if these are a lil blurry as I'm sure my eyesight was too by this time as well! If you catch my drift ;) This was only the second half of the plane ride not including before we even made it to the flight! Brief stop at the Admiral Club! "Its just how we roll" lol.......Lets just say it was a hell of a plane trip back!

post-8416-1289253166.jpg

post-8416-1289253243.jpg

post-8416-1289253308.jpg

Man...even blurry I look good in an apron....

I told the attendant to send you some food, and they said "Your friend is passed out back there" Now I see why...you said that was only PART of the vodka you got...daaaaaamn!

BTW- after I showed them my Costco card they were putty in my hands dude!!!