The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
pilot76180

The cat is away....

MC seems to have a web guy that works off a computer at a library that runs this thing...ie. homeless...and although the site is up...MC can't seem to get it going at his house.. HA! Hey married guys..we've all had that issue right?! WHEEEEEEE!!! Anyway, I was actually talking about the site..I say while MC is offline jacking with his tin can and string internet crap that he's probably tapped off of some poor retired lady's condo..I say we talk smack about him.

Who's in?

I hear ya Chris...like this time this site I go to that has certain animals and certain women with no morals was shut down and I thought for sure I was busted due to them tracking IP addresses and all day I got nervous when unmarked cars would drive by and then this guy dressed up as a UPS driver rang the doorbell and I curled up in the fetal position in the closet....I hear ya..that's all i'm sayin..... The internet is a scary place for people like you and I...

Well just my luck. Last night I wrote two posts and sent a pm to MC. Tried to get on the forums all day biting my nails to get some good answers there waiting for me. Well its back up but my two posts are GONE. LOL Oh well. Try, try again I guess. I might wait until tomorrow just to see what happens. :D

All right, ladies, I'm back!

What an effing nightmare. :D I'll get into some details in a bit. In the meantime, behave!