The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
lawsbe

Deal in New Mexico

I have a property in New Mexico that is owned by my wife, and is facing foreclosure. I am looking for an investor who would be interested in buying the house and selling it back to my wife under a lease option. I can give you more detais if interested, we need help.

Thank you,

Bruce

Hi, Bruce, and welcome to The Naked Investor.

Sorry to read about your wife's difficulties with her house. I lived in Albuquerque for about six years, but that was a decade ago. My contacts in that area are no longer. However, I know of one fellow member on board here who is out there. Perhaps he may be interested, or point you towards someone who is. His name is Tomas, and you can contact him here.

Good luck!

Hi, Bruce, and welcome to The Naked Investor.

Sorry to read about your wife's difficulties with her house. I lived in Albuquerque for about six years, but that was a decade ago. My contacts in that area are no longer. However, I know of one fellow member on board here who is out there. Perhaps he may be interested, or point you towards someone who is. His name is Tomas, and you can contact him here.

Good luck!

Michael,

Thank you for your response, I wrote to Tomas I hope he answers me.

Thanks

Bruce