The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
MichaelC

Spring Class Now Confirmed

Just an FYI to everyone, MC and I are only looking at having 2 classes this year. I know MC spends most of his days at Costco for free samples or going to the beach, but I have a busy busy year with a number of projects, so we're only having 2 classes this year.

The ATL class was FANTASTIC, and I am excited to see everyone that comes to our class start their own businesses.

Since the next class will be in my neck of the woods, maybe we can all go out on the town with MC's credit card that Wed. night.

. . .Since the next class will be in my neck of the woods, maybe we can all go out on the town with MC's credit card that Wed. night.

No need for me to carry a credit card. I'm sleeping at your house. I'm eating my meals there. I'm using your car. And since you claim to be a pilot, I expect to be picked up and dropped off in a private jet.