The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
dionwisn

Hello Everyone!

Hello Mike, and everyone else. Just wanted to stop in and say hello. I've taken a little break. Financial and health issues. :P I wanted to see whats new , as new years approaches you should see more of me as I start looking for deals. Man I really missed this lease option stuff and hope to hear from you guys. Happy holidays! B)

I just noticed, Ive been gone so long it might time to change my avatar. Properties aren't sitting like they used to.

Hey d i o n

Long time, no hear. Glad you're back. :)

. . .Properties aren't sitting like they used to.
Really? In my area what is moving, if anything, are deep discounted properties, foreclosures and short sales that are all under valued. No retail it seems.

Hi, Dion. Good to hear from you again! Hope all is well up your way. Happy New Year to ya, and I know '11 will be the best.

Surprised to hear that the market up your way is heating up somewhat. What's moving it?

Well great...I almost have horrid visions of torn tissue out of my head and Dion shows back up....no more pics!!!!! PLEASE!!!!

HA!

Hi, Dion. Good to hear from you again! Hope all is well up your way. Happy New Year to ya, and I know '11 will be the best.

Surprised to hear that the market up your way is heating up somewhat. What's moving it?

Sorry Im replying so slow. After talking with my realtor friend who works for a local agency, hes swears hes making money. Hes got around 18 properties and has sold 5 in the last few months. Not bad. To answer your question I dont know. There are pockets that are hot and some that are cold. Its like that everywhere though. Im just glad to be back and look foreward hearing about everyones success.

Well great...I almost have horrid visions of torn tissue out of my head and Dion shows back up....no more pics!!!!! PLEASE!!!!

HA!

:) You guys crack me up!