The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
<Steve>

CL Ghost

Seems the last week or so Craig's List is ghosting ads with the words Rent To Own in my area.

At first I thought it was just my account due to over posting. CL would not even let me sign on. After about a week trying to figure it out, it seems the filters on Craigs List will let you think your ad has gone through but never shows up on the page. Ghosting. Or CL may stop you with phone verification. I have noticed that newer ads from brokers and owners now do not use the words Rent-To-Own, so it is not just my ads.

I am still not able to include a .html link to my web site page, but I am now getting ads on the page by not using RTO.

Yeah I basically hate craigslist as far as posting ads go. I've tried 2 different V/A's and neither one has been successful in posting ads for me either.

Sounds like you're a marked man, Steve. :) I haven't experienced that on my end, (yet), but you're not the first person I have heard from with the same problem.