The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
verbatim

Found a tb too quick!

Car salesman?!?!?

eeeekkkk.

I tell you, honest truth..there are 3..no...5 people that have the WORST credit BAR NONE.

Car salesman...finance guys for car dealerships, people that work for collection companies, and people that send every e-mail with a reference to God and people that claim to be pastors....

I'm so serious....I mean...a 350? How in the name of @&*% do you obtain a FICO of 350??!?!?!?

hahaha this thread is a riot!

Verb, this guy is a JOKE. J-O-K-E, JOKE!

I liked Pilot's suggestion of making him write the demands out rather than typing them, that would probably be the best way to handle him in this case. Those terms are outrageous, it's almost hard to believe that people actually think up stuff like this and think it's a good idea.

You're wayyyyy better off looking for someone else than trying to deal with this guy. Trust me. ^_^

Write it out in crayon! You guys are trying to have me pulled over every 5 minutes by this cop and the rest of the donut crew. He's not my preferred type for putting handcuffs on me, sorry ^_^

Oh $#!& that's right, he's a COP!

Just be honest with him and say that the owner won't change the current terms, and he wants extra option money because of the eviction history! ^_^

Screw him just because he's a cop...you know what, just BECAUSE he's a cop..TKAE IT FURTHER!!!! Tell him to meet you at the house, then hand him a plastic sample cup and a magazine, and tell him if he wants the TV, the owner needs a sample.

I had to edit my post above because I realized this AM that the liquid I was consuming to keep me warm in this -5 temperature had affected my typing...or something....

Screw him just because he's a cop...you know what, just BECAUSE he's a cop..TKAE IT FURTHER!!!! Tell him to meet you at the house, then hand him a plastic sample cup and a magazine, and tell him if he wants the TV, the owner needs a sample.

I had to edit my post above because I realized this AM that the liquid I was consuming to keep me warm in this -5 temperature had affected my typing...or something....

How's the snow in Texas? Last I heard (yesterday) we're expecting up to 2 feet of snow today here in MA from that same storm that I guess was out there yesterday. So be glad you're not in New England!

You should write a book on how to screen and manage tenants.... You've got some great ideas! ^_^

Damn you MC!!! I'm in a frickin blizzard right now in Chicago and you're down there wearing a thong! I'm so jealous

Shall I post some pics for everyone?? ^_^

My school and job closed today cuz its so cold. Not snowing, cold. Subzero highs.

We had a few inches of global warming coat everything yesterday, but it was mostly ice, so the streets were really bad.

I went out today and pulled a few people out of ditches with the 'scursion. Always a boy at heart...there's just something about pulling big tow chains out of the truck that gets ya goin!

. . .there's just something about pulling big tow chains out of the truck that gets ya goin!

Somewhere there's a penis inadequacy joke in that comment.

Inadequacy? Don't know...I know that I couldn't wear a Speedo without violating several indecency laws...sounds like you're doing OK though....HA!