The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Michael Quarles

Text Messaging

I did find www.groupflier.com which is free. However not even close to a contact manager system which is what we have. And they dont allow pictures, audio or video. What I am finding is that its hard to meld fun/family with business...

Michael, I prefer www.afreetext.com. It's more understandable and memorable than www.freext.com. The latter makes me wonder what an "xt' is?

I too like the www.afreetext.com better.

With your service, will you be able to send texts without knowing which service the people are using?

Lynn (FL)

yes just load or import a cell number and the program does the rest. schedule texts to one or a group recurring daily weekly monthly or yearly. and two way conversations for when they reply. And its going to be free to use.

Michael, I kicked around the site. So far, so good. Simple layout and I really like the concept. Two things I noticed. . .

One, when I click on the Add Groups link, the link/icon for Home disappears.

Two, has anyone told you that you look alot like Tom Cruise? :lol:

I need 5 or so cell numbers to test my text site with.. I wont send but a few texts. I just need to see if youre receiving them and how the two way is working PM me if willing with your number and name

The site is up and somewhat functional although we are fixing bugs and in the middle of adding replies messages. However for those of you who would care to use it please do.

Keep in mind that this is beta, so with that said there is going to be learning curve for everyone. However I have been using it for a while now and it seems to be functioning very well. I ant wait for the reply intergration and then we are off to bigger things from there...

http://www.textpeople.net

Michael Q,

My test worked fine.

Are we able to sign up? I put in my name and email address, but it wouldn't allow me to create a password.

Thanks,

Lynn (FL)

LOL it works in mozilla fine... That will be fixed today or put your password in before your email... I knew something wouldnt work.. However I thought it would get you further than name...

Michael Q,

My test worked fine.

Are we able to sign up? I put in my name and email address, but it wouldn't allow me to create a password.

Thanks,

Lynn (FL)