The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Michael Quarles

Text Messaging

Well reply messages are starting to work although its like pouring concrete... They tell me it will be real time by weeks end... Didnt say which week however... Then they deleted the damn data base so the 20 people who signed up yesterday are pissed off...

WHy did I ever think about creating a text site..... I must be bored or boring... maybe a dumb shit...

Well reply messages are starting to work although its like pouring concrete... They tell me it will be real time by weeks end... Didnt say which week however... Then they deleted the damn data base so the 20 people who signed up yesterday are pissed off...

WHy did I ever think about creating a text site..... I must be bored or boring... maybe a dumb shit...

I think you're onto something!

If you're not, I definitely am. :glare:

I've been using text marketing for the past year and it's effective for virtually any business you can think of.

I'm even working with MC to build a list of lonely house wives looking for a good lasagna recipe. What he does with those #s we collect and

whatever "special sauce" he introduces them to is totally up to him. Needless to say, it's super targeted. "Fish in a barrel", they call it?

MC, if they smell like fish, throw 'em back. ;)

. . .I'm even working with MC to build a list of lonely house wives looking for a good lasagna recipe. What he does with those #s we collect and whatever "special sauce" he introduces them to is totally up to him. Needless to say, it's super targeted. "Fish in a barrel", they call it?

MC, if they smell like fish, throw 'em back. ;)

:glare:That's the Jason I know and miss. ;)

After the 3 initial messages are used, then what?

Or is the 3 just for those that do not have an account?

Do account holders have free unlimited texts?

Thanks for the share. :)

Dang it that is the question I forgot to ask before I spent money building this thing...

Simple asnswer is advertising once I have a user base... And I get to use it for free ... Just cost me about 3k a month...

I kinda suspected it would be advertising that you'd seek out once you got your list built up.

Just cost me about 3k a month...

$3k per month?!

Wow. I've got a different platform (cheaper) and offer text services to local businesses. Tons of ways to implement text marketing.

Good luck!

But do you own the service and software platform...

Yeah, but not paying anywhere near that.