The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Michael Quarles

Text Messaging

I get it... I question it myself some days... Then I think of google, craigslist, facebook and the naked investor, all billion dollar websites..

;)

I get it... I question it myself some days... Then I think of google, craigslist, facebook and the naked investor, all billion dollar websites..

Don't fret, there's still TONS of potential with it.

With the model you're creating, it's not a bad way to go with it.

Have you thought of offering text services to real estate professionals?

I beg your pardon! ;)

I beg your pardon! :P

Steve,

Perhaps you're reading that as sex services...sext services? ;)

To reiterate...

Provide a platform for real estate agents and/or investors.

Create keywords in which potential house buyers can text to get info on a particular property.

All of this info can be placed on the agent's/investor's For Sale signs. Rather than calling the agent directly, folks can simply text (and get an instant reply) and get any type of information they want. The agent/investor now has a database of #s in which he/she can send a message to each time they have another house within the same price range/location. You can also provide a link for a virtual tour of the house.

Implementing text message marketing now allows them to track their results and they can focus on targeted potential house buyers that are interested in houses similar to the ones they're texting to receive info on.

This also saves the agent/investor time by having the text replies answer the basic questions (rather than them taking calls). It also saves money, as one no longer has to waste it on paper and ink to print off property info sheets...not to mention, the gas it takes running around to keep them filled.

Granted, different approaches would be used for mortgage brokers, title companies, and any other real estate professional...but you get the idea.

Hope this helps.

Had a RE only text service and actually unplugged it to create a full feature site. The keywords will come however it all takes time.

As for a sexting site... I am certain the admins on this site see some strange stuff come across however OMG people should not send pictures of their body parts. Talk about some ugly junk.... ;)