The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
blaklabrat

Multitasking

Investor indeed does have negative connotations. . .especially here in south FL, where we seem to be a Who's Who of real estate scams and Ponzi schemes

I think all the "beware of scams" signs on the roads have a lot to do with it. Every day going to and from work homeowners get government-financed reinforcement for the idea that if it's not ordinary, it's a scam.

I finally ordered the manual!!! Missed the 3pm deadline tho :) Stupid Mountain time zone. I almost bought a local guy's course, but it cost more and I like you guys lol. Besides I still need a website and business cards.

Excellent decision! The Naked Investor manual is hands down the best hundred dollars I've ever spent!

Wow! I can feel the love in the room. :) Thanks for the good vibes guys. Always appreciated.

Ayse, your order was received. I'll hit you up later via email with some info.

I finally ordered the manual!!! Missed the 3pm deadline tho :) Stupid Mountain time zone. I almost bought a local guy's course, but it cost more and I like you guys lol. Besides I still need a website and business cards.

Hmmmm....local guy...Colorado....Hmmm..sounds like the Snake with Suspenders to me....Mr. I have a course for everything but don't practice any of it....but look at the picture of me holding money!!! Yeah...you did much better with MC's manual.

Hmmmm....local guy...Colorado....Hmmm..sounds like the Snake with Suspenders to me. . .

:P A bit of a cynic, are you?

Just call it the way I see it...I can't imagine buying a used car from that hole....

That joke of an Esquire couldn't defend a freakin traffic ticket, so he thought he'd make a bunch of crappy books on real estate and pretend he's a genius...

BUT, he's an attorney so he MUST know what he's talking about!

knob....

Oh I know who you're talking about JJ. It's not him. I have that guy's book and when I started looking at everything that he "specializes" in I saw the red flag. He looks like a douche too. This local guy in just here in CO Springs and runs the REI club that meets every month. He actually does invest, but I was still more impressed with MC and the good folks here at the Naked Investor. I figured I'd have the guidance I needed right here. And I can go to the law office on base and make sure the contracts work in my state for free! Gotta love being a military wife.