The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
MattF

Just do it!

So I started emailing fsbo's on CL and talked to my first homeowner in a couple of years(just got back in to investing). Asked questions, told him a little about myself, but really tried to listen twice as much as I talked and tried to get to his motivation. Basically he was a "traditional investor" and wanted top dollar for his property(can you blame him?). So there wasn't a situation I could handle for him. No deal :( . But, that was ok. I got some practice in and I was pretty happy with the way the call went. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on this forum! You all have given me a lot of good information and most of all the motivation to just do it!

Thanks,

Matt

You're welcome, Matt. But you know as well as anyone, you will be the one who takes action and gets it done. We just provide the background noise, well wishes, and champagne toasts. :(

Welcome back to the fold!

What type of investing did you do before?

Welcome to the Naked Investor!

Thank you!

Used mostly Sub2 with houses in preforeclosure. All were flips. The market was going through the roof and everyone had big equity in their properties. I was totally spoiled :( . I moved to a new market and just kind of froze up.(plus had a lot of "things" going on in my personal life) Really glad I found this forum!

Matt