The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
efete1

Mastermind group anyone?

What an AWESOME call! That was my first, but certainly not the last :-) Sorry I had to drop off...I would have said a quick "see ya" but didn't want to interrupt the flow of conversation.

Bill

I thought it was really good, as for me anyway, I enjoyed listening to Bill and J.R. and just different styles and takes on various angles and ideas.

I hope I didn't sound like the "moderator" but I was so intrigued to get specific data for the others listening...I thought there was some very awesome info.

Thanks Eric for putting it on.

Seeing forums is good, but to actually hear other people and discuss different ideas was very positive.

Hi all;

Man, we had a GREAT call last night! I mean, other than John Jackson talking for 22 hours; the other folks got a few minutes . . .

It was a 2 hour call and thanks to Jon Rexford for joining in and offering his sage thoughts and input. We also had a few other new callers, with some interesting strategies.

I put the call info/recording below.

Let's get some other new voices on the next one!!!

*Free Conference Play Back*

> > Playback Number: (605) 475-4099

> > Access Code: 427522#

Eric

Hi all;

Man, we had a GREAT call last night! I mean, other than John Jackson talking for 22 hours; the other folks got a few minutes . . .

It was a 2 hour call and thanks to Jon Rexford for joining in and offering his sage thoughts and input. We also had a few other new callers, with some interesting strategies.

I put the call info/recording below.

Let's get some other new voices on the next one!!!

*Free Conference Play Back*

> > Playback Number: (605) 475-4099

> > Access Code: 427522#

Eric

Eric,

I don't see the download link for the recorded file

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

I hope 2012 will be a great year for you all!

Sorry for the late response/update for the MM group calls.

Let's shoot for February and let everyone sleep off their hangover for the month, especially John Jackson!!

How does Feb. 6th sound?

Talk soon!!!

Eric

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

I hope 2012 will be a great year for you all!

Sorry for the late response/update for the MM group calls.

Let's shoot for February and let everyone sleep off their hangover for the month, especially John Jackson!!

How does Feb. 6th sound?

Talk soon!!!

Eric

Any way to do the meeting on a Tuesday if that works with everyone's schedules? Mondays usually aren't the best for me.

6th works for me, or if we switch to Tuesday that's fine for me too! I'll be checking for updates!