The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
efete1

Mastermind group anyone?

Feb 6 works for me too...Tuesdays would work, except for second Tuesday is usually booked :) Looking forward to the next call!!

Hey gang!

SOOO, what's the concensus? Tomorrow night or Tuesday night for the next call? I'm cool with either; just wanted to get the most people on that we can!

Thanks,

Eric

Hey gang!

SOOO, what's the concensus? Tomorrow night or Tuesday night for the next call? I'm cool with either; just wanted to get the most people on that we can!

Thanks,

Eric

Tuesdays work best for me. What time?

Hey troops

Well, several votes for tonight, one for tomorrow. Trying to please everyone!

Let's do tonight at 9 EST tonight. Call in info is on one of the earlier posts.

Talk soon!

Eric

Eric, I looked at earlier posts and was not able to find the call in and code numbers (saw the one for the last call)... maybe it's because I'm on my iPhone. Would you please repost the numbers? Thanks!

Eric, I looked at earlier posts and was not able to find the call in and code numbers (saw the one for the last call)... maybe it's because I'm on my iPhone. Would you please repost the numbers? Thanks!

What's the link/info for the call? Thanks!

Hey all

here it is:

*Free Conference Call*

Conference Dial-in Number: (605) 475-4000

Participant Access Code: 427522#

Hi all

Not sure what happened either; I was on the call at 9 sharp and didn't hear anyone else chime in??!! Something must have been in error or perhaps I dialed the wrong # in my drunken stupor!

Let's try it again everyone! That's never happened before so let's have a re-do!

How's next week look for everyone? Monday at 9 PM EST?

Talk soon

Eric