The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
baron14

Lease Flipping

Hi,

I've been hearing about lease flipping lately...flipping the lease contract. How would the investor be beneficial to

the seller or what value could the investor add for the end-buyer?

In my area the landlords have a long line of renters lined up to rent. The sellers already advertise

on Clist, newspaper or with signs. The renters already look in the paper, CList and signs for homes for rent.

So what value could the investor add for the seller or the end-buyer in Lease Flipping?

Thanks

baron

If everything is already taken care of by the homeowners and the tenants, then you're correct. You're not needed. But I doubt that every homeowner is renting their property immediately. I doubt that every tenant is finding the right situation immediately. There are always buyers and sellers, tenants and landlords, who need help. That's where you would come in, should you choose to accept this assignment.

What you're offering is your ability to be a conduit between landlords and tenants. Your know how in marketing, your agreements, your willingness to take calls and emails, etc. And all at a price that is less than your competition, which is generally one month's rent by the local Realtor. This is what makes you a valuable commodity to these folks.