The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
<Steve>

Post Card Marketing

Steve,

Does your post card use a "I want to buy your house..." theme, or is it geared for doing lease purchase?

Lynn (FL)

I am now back in biz stronger and wiser.
Glad your back BEV! You always 'Rock' with FRBOs and congrats with the deals! Interesting approach giving examples of how you helped other landlords in your marketing. Yes, email marketing is my main marketing; however, my market for FSBOs putting their properties on the market can get slow at times, so it seems I turn to trying post cards. And now with marketing to listed properties it opens up a huge market of nice houses.

Does your post card use a "I want to buy your house..." theme, or is it geared for doing lease purchase?
Lynn, I don't do the "I buy houses" with much of anything anymore. The front of the card has "Will Pay ABOVE Market Price For Your House!" or "Will Pay TOP-OF-MARKET For Your House!" The back side is geared for lease purchase and the advantages. You know, the LPA letter.

..Glad your back BEV! You always 'Rock' with FRBOs and congrats with the deals!
Thanks. These type of deals are one of my favorites. They are investors which means they have multiple properties.
..I turn to trying post cards. And now with marketing to listed properties it opens up a huge market of nice houses.
Awesome! Do you include your FaceBook group link on your postcards so that they can join your group and find out live information about what you offer via feed? (or do u include only your website in the postcards?)

Good for ya!

BEV!